- “Gravity Falls” Episode “Soos And The Real Girl” Airs On Disney XD September 22, 2014
- “Gravity Falls” Episode “Sock Opera” Airs On Disney XD September 8, 2014
- “Gravity Falls” Episode “The Golf War” Airs On Disney XD August 11, 2014
- Disney Channel’s 2013 “Fa-la-la-lidays” Includes “Jessie” And “Good Luck Charlie” Crossover
- “Austin & Ally” Episode “What Ifs & Where’s Austin” Airs On Disney Channel November 3, 2013
- “Austin & Ally” Episode “Road Trips & Reunions” Premieres On Disney Channel October 27, 2013
- “Austin & Ally” Episode “Fresh Starts & Farewells” Airs On Disney Channel September 29, 2013
- “Austin & Ally” Episode “Real Life & Reel Life” Airs On Disney Channel September 22, 2013
- “Austin & Ally” Episode “Moon Week & Mentors” Airs On Disney Channel September 15, 2013
- “Austin & Ally” Episode “Family & Feuds” Airs On Disney Channel September 1, 2013
Lots Of Photos From Ooh! La, La! Couture’s 4th Annual Tutus4Tots
Ooh! La, La! Couture Co-Hosts 4th Annual Tutus4Tots
with Alli Simpson, Together We Rise and K.I.D.S.
The room was filled with poufy tutus and huge smiles as surprised families were treated to fun fashions, stylish shoes, headbands, and cupcakes! Enthusiastic young Hollywood celebs escorted little girls through racks of colorful dresses and accessories. The little girls were excited to change into their carefully chosen dresses, pose on the pink carpet, and hang out with their favorite celebrities.
Ooh! La, La! Couture is proud to partner with this year’s co-host Alli Simpson, bringing attention to the importance of donating to children in need. Alli is a Wilhelmina model, the face of the 2013 Impress Broadway Nails National Campaign, and Brand Ambassador for Pastry Shoes and Blogger. With almost 900,000 followers on twitter and 17 million YouTube video views, Alli Simpson is a rising teen sensation and fashion trendsetter (www.AlliSimpson.com) She was joined by: Sierra McCormick (Disney’s “A.N.T. Farm”), Kelli Berglund (Disney’s “Lab Rats”), Dylan Riley Snyder (Disney’s “Kickin’ It”), Skai Jackson (Disney’s “Jessie”), Kat McNamara (Disney’s “Girl Vs Monster”), Francesca Capaldi (Disney’s “Dog With A Blog”), Audrey Whitby (Disney’s “So Random”), Allisyn Arm (Disney’s “So Random”), Hannah Leigh (Disney’s “Kickin’ It”), Gracie Dzienny (Nickelodeon’s “Supah Ninjas”) and IM5 (Cole, Gabe, Dalton, Will and Dana).
Co-owners Ann Dugourd and Jennifer Rotunno founded Ooh! La, La! Couture in 2004. Thankful for their success, OLLC regularly gives back by donating clothing to children in need. Since 2007, Ooh! La, La! Couture has donated almost $500,000 worth of new dresses to K.I.D.S. (www.OohLaLaCouture.com)
Penelope Wildberry generously customized, hand airbrushed t-shirts for every girl in the room. China Doll Shoes and Pasty Shoes donated new shoes for all of the kids. Additional donations that helped make this event special include: Cicciabella, Pink Pewter, Top Trends, Bracelets by Miss Caley, and Duck Brand Duct tape.
About K.I.D.S.: Since 1985, K.I.D.S. has provided more than 70 million underprivileged and disaster-struck children with over one billion dollars of brand new clothes, shoes, toys, books, juvenile products and other essentials that are donated by leading manufacturers and retailers. The donations move through a network of almost 2,000 community social service agencies in the U.S. and abroad to reach children challenged by poverty, homelessness, foster care, abuse, low literacy, illness, natural disasters and more. Additional information is available online at www.kidsdonations.org.
Click the arrow for lots more pictures!