- “Gravity Falls” Episode “Soos And The Real Girl” Airs On Disney XD September 22, 2014
- “Gravity Falls” Episode “Sock Opera” Airs On Disney XD September 8, 2014
- “Gravity Falls” Episode “The Golf War” Airs On Disney XD August 11, 2014
- Disney Channel’s 2013 “Fa-la-la-lidays” Includes “Jessie” And “Good Luck Charlie” Crossover
- “Austin & Ally” Episode “What Ifs & Where’s Austin” Airs On Disney Channel November 3, 2013
- “Austin & Ally” Episode “Road Trips & Reunions” Premieres On Disney Channel October 27, 2013
- “Austin & Ally” Episode “Fresh Starts & Farewells” Airs On Disney Channel September 29, 2013
- “Austin & Ally” Episode “Real Life & Reel Life” Airs On Disney Channel September 22, 2013
- “Austin & Ally” Episode “Moon Week & Mentors” Airs On Disney Channel September 15, 2013
- “Austin & Ally” Episode “Family & Feuds” Airs On Disney Channel September 1, 2013
Disney XD’s “Non-Stop Summer” Promo
Disney XD posted their “Non-Stop Summer” promo yesterday (June 12, 2013) on their YouTube account.
Take a peek:
Disney XD kicks into high gear for summer 2013 with an expansive “Non-Stop Summer” programming initiative for kids and families, including guest star appearances by NBA’s Dwight Howard, NFL’s DeSean Jackson and NASCAR’s Joey Logano, X Games specials, new series premieres, themed nights and a fan-generated event, “Chicken I Dare You.” The summer-long, power-packed programming events sprint into action, beginning MONDAY, JUNE 17 on Disney XD.
Summer 2012 was Disney XD’s most-watched summer in the network’s history in both Prime and Total Day in Total Viewers and among Kids 6-14, 6-11, 9-14 and 2-11, posting its 4th consecutive summer of increases. In fact, the network delivered its Top 3 months of all time (June, July/August) in Total Day during the summer in Boys 9-14, and its Top 2 months on record (July/August) in Kids 6-14, Kids 6-11 and Tweens 9-14.
The schedule is as follows (all times ET/PT):
MONDAY, JUNE 17 – AUGUST 26 – “CHICKEN… I DARE YOU”
Beginning Monday, June 17, Disney XD will kick-off “Chicken…I Dare You,” a fan-generated event featuring pro-athlete Dwight Howard, Disney XD stars and the fan-favorite costume Chicken. Starting Monday, June 17 viewers can go to DisneyXD.com/IDareYou to vote for the star they want to see dare The Chicken to complete a random and hilarious action. The dares will air weekly on Monday nights from Monday, June 24 until Monday, August 26.
SUNDAY, JULY 7 (11:00 A.M.)- “MARVEL’S AVENGERS ASSEMBLE” SERIES PREMIERE
MONDAY, JULY 8 (8:30 – 10:00 P.M.) – TRUCKASAURUS MONDAY MAYHEM
Disney XD will premiere all-new monster truck-themed episodes across three top-rated live action series, including “Kickin’ It,” “Crash & Bernstein” and “Lab Rats.” Additionally, fans can now visit DisneyXD.com/Summer to play “Disney XD: Titans on the Track,” an action-packed online gaming adventure featuring a monster truck rally allowing players to race for the gold across 10 levels, while performing incredible stunts and crushing obstacles along the way. Players will be able to select one of five monster trucks designed after their favorite Disney XD show.
SATURDAY, JULY 13 (8:30 – 11:00 A.M.) – RANDOMATION ANIMATION
Beginning Saturday, July 13, the Randomation Animation programming block launches featuring the series premieres of “Packages from Planet X” and “Camp Lakebottom,” new episodes of “Max Steel” and “Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja,” and “Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown Hosted by Kelly Osbourne”
In “Packages from Planet X,” charismatic 15-year-old Dan Zembrosky from the bizarre town of Iron Bay suddenly receives strange, cryptic packages from an evil alien planet. The packages arrive in various forms and Dan and his two best friends use them to their own advantage, whether it be to make the soccer team, pass a test to avoid summer school or get out of trouble, all while keeping the mysterious contraptions out of the hands of Copernicus, an evil alien who is plotting to take over the world.
MONDAY, JULY 22 (8:30 – 10:00 P.M.) – MONDAY NIGHT OVERDRIVE
Disney XD will premiere a primetime sports-themed programming event featuring top talent from the NFL, NASCAR and X Games.
8:30 p.m. – “Crash & Bernstein”
“Man Crash”: Mr. Poulos dupes Wyatt and Crash into doing his building repairs so he can go on a men’s camping trip with his buddies. The boys find out and stow away in his van but are disappointed when the trip does not turn out to be the men’s weekend they expected. Guest starring is Philadelphia Eagles DeSean Jackson as himself.
9:00 p.m. – “Lab Rats”
“The Bionic 500″: When Davenport and his new obnoxious neighbor Pierce agree to settle their differences with a stock car race, Davenport is shocked to learn that Pierce has enlisted a NASCAR ringer Joey Logano as his proxy. Guest starring is NASCAR racer Joey Logano as himself.
Disney XD has teamed with X Games to create four specials, one airing each night from Monday, July 22 – Thursday, July 25.
* Monday, July 22 at 9:30 p.m. – “Disney XD Hyp’d”: Hosted by Dylan Riley Snyder (“Kickin’ It”), the show replicates the physical essence of an X Games trick.
* Tuesday, July 23 at 9:30 p.m. – “Disney XD Xology”: Skater Crash (“Crash & Bernstein”) visits Southern California to get the low down on the sick tricks from the X Games.
* Wednesday, July 24 at 9:30 p.m. – “Disney XD Stump’d”: Hosted by Spencer Boldman and Kelli Berglund (“Lab Rats”), the special features the stars testing their X Games’ knowledge with the loser completing an intense physical challenge.
* Thursday, July 25 at 9:30 p.m. – “Disney XD Break It Down”: Featuring legendary skater Danny Way and the youngest X Games gold medalist Tom Schaar, the special shows a behind-the-scenes look at the X Games.
MONDAY, JULY 29 (8:30 – 9:30 P.M.) – “CRASH & BERNSTEIN”
A special one-hour episode of “Crash & Bernstein” finds Crash captured by Mr. Green, the Bestie employee assigned to destroy all Bestie dolls on the recall list. Wyatt must enlist the help of the Bernstein family to rescue Crash before it’s too late. Emmy and Tony Award winning actress Andrea Martin and John Farley (“The Waterboy”) guest star as Mother Green and Mr. Green, respectively. The one-hour episode is supported with the online initiative “Pick Crash’s Nose,” which invites viewers to vote for their favorite nose at DisneyXD.com/Crash beginning Monday, July 29. The winning nose will be revealed during the Season Two premiere episode.
SUNDAY, AUGUST 11 (11:00 A.M.) – “MARVEL’S HULK AND THE AGENTS OF S.M.A.S.H.” SERIES PREMIERE
MONDAY, AUGUST 12 AND MONDAY, AUGUST 19 (9:00 P.M.) – DISNEY TRYATHLON PREMIERES
Disney XD is a basic cable channel and multi-platform brand showcasing a compelling mix of live-action and animated programming for Kids age 6-14, hyper-targeting boys and their quest for discovery, accomplishment, sports, adventure and humor. Disney XD branded content spans television, online, mobile and VOD platforms. The programming includes series, movies and short-form, as well as sports-themed programming developed with ESPN. In the U.S., Disney XD is seen on a 24-hour, advertiser supported network that reaches over 78 million households via its basic cable and satellite affiliates.
Source: Disney XD
“Non-Stop Summer Remix” (Cole Plante featuring Adam Hicks):