- “Gravity Falls” Episode “The Love God” Airs On Disney XD November 26, 2014
- “Gravity Falls” Episode “Blendin’s Game” Airs On Disney XD November 10, 2014
- “Gravity Falls” Episode “Society Of The Blind Eye” Airs On Disney XD October 27, 2014
- “Phineas And Ferb” Episodes “Lost in Danville” And “The Inator Method” Premiere On Disney XD September 29, 2014
- “Gravity Falls” Episode “Soos And The Real Girl” Airs On Disney XD September 22, 2014
- “Gravity Falls” Episode “Sock Opera” Airs On Disney XD September 8, 2014
- “Gravity Falls” Episode “The Golf War” Airs On Disney XD August 11, 2014
- Disney Channel’s 2013 “Fa-la-la-lidays” Includes “Jessie” And “Good Luck Charlie” Crossover
- “Austin & Ally” Episode “What Ifs & Where’s Austin” Airs On Disney Channel November 3, 2013
- “Austin & Ally” Episode “Road Trips & Reunions” Premieres On Disney Channel October 27, 2013
Toys “R” Us Exclusives Announced for “Disney Infinity”
We’ve been wondering if there would be any exclusive relationships for Disney Infinity, and today Toys “R” Us announced that it will be the exclusive location for Disney Infinity fans to find characters from the Infinity Crystal Series™ which is an assortment of exclusive, collectible figures that have enhanced in-game abilities.
Toys “R” Us is promising special events for Disney Infinity. As an example, on Saturday, September 7, all Toys“R” Us stores nationwide will host a Disney Infinity Power Disc Trade event from 12 noon to 2pm, giving kids the opportunity to exchange their own Disney Infinity Power Discs with other fans and receive special offers on Disney and Disney Infinity products. Likewise, starting in September, customers will find dedicated Disney Infinity feature shops at the front of all Toys“R” Us stores across the country, featuring a combination of figures, Power Discs, accessories and more.
Disney Infinity is launching with an initial line of 18 collectible interactive figures and 21 Power Discs, including those found only at Toys“R” Us. To help fans build their Disney Infinity collections, Toys“R” Us will offer the largest assortment of Disney Infinity products available and is planning to open early on Sunday, August 18, 2013, for the initial release. Also, at midnight on Sunday, August 18, you will have the ability to browse and shop all Disney Infinity products – including exclusive items – online at Toysrus.com/DisneyInfinity. Orders can be placed for pickup in-store on Sunday, ensuring customers are able to get the items they want on launch day.
The following are two Disney Infinity items that will be available only at Toys“R” Us stores in the U.S. and Toysrus.com at launch:
Lightning McQueen Infinite Crystal Series™ figure
Whatever the task, Lightning McQueen is quick to react! Whether he’s jumping over canyons or racing across a desert, nothing slows him down. This exclusive crystal figure allows players to earn bonus points and access special, unique in-game abilities, making Lightning McQueen stand out from the rest! No batteries required. Ages 6 years and up.
Mike’s Car Power Disc
Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc. can cruise through the worlds of Disney Infinity with the help of Mike’s Car Power Disc. Players can use the disc to spawn Mike’s car featured in Monsters Inc., giving him a unique edge over other characters in the game. No batteries required. Ages 6 years and up.
Additional Infinite Crystal Series™ figures, as well as new, exclusive Power Discs, will be announced as they are made available through the company’s ongoing marketing efforts, including on the company’s Toys“R”Us Facebook page at Facebook.com/Toysrus, through 2014.
We’ll be checking out our local Toys “R” Us on Sunday to see how things look.