- “Gravity Falls” Episode “The Love God” Airs On Disney XD November 26, 2014
- “Gravity Falls” Episode “Blendin’s Game” Airs On Disney XD November 10, 2014
- “Gravity Falls” Episode “Society Of The Blind Eye” Airs On Disney XD October 27, 2014
- “Phineas And Ferb” Episodes “Lost in Danville” And “The Inator Method” Premiere On Disney XD September 29, 2014
- “Gravity Falls” Episode “Soos And The Real Girl” Airs On Disney XD September 22, 2014
- “Gravity Falls” Episode “Sock Opera” Airs On Disney XD September 8, 2014
- “Gravity Falls” Episode “The Golf War” Airs On Disney XD August 11, 2014
- Disney Channel’s 2013 “Fa-la-la-lidays” Includes “Jessie” And “Good Luck Charlie” Crossover
- “Austin & Ally” Episode “What Ifs & Where’s Austin” Airs On Disney Channel November 3, 2013
- “Austin & Ally” Episode “Road Trips & Reunions” Premieres On Disney Channel October 27, 2013
Disney Channel And Disney XD Having Open Call Auditions In North Carolina September 2013
DISNEY CHANNEL AND DISNEY XD ANNOUNCE SECOND OPEN CALL AUDITION OF 2013
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21 AND SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 22 IN WILMINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA
Nationwide Search for Actors Ages 10-17 for Upcoming Series and Movies Produced for Disney Channel and Disney XD Continues
On the heels of thousands of hopefuls auditioning at Disney’s open call in Texas, Disney Channel and Disney XD announce another opportunity for tweens and teens to attend an open call audition on SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21 and SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 22 in Wilmington, N.C. The search for new talent ages 10-17 is part of Disney Channel’s and Disney XD’s ongoing initiative to find cast and develop diverse young actors for series and movies produced for the kid-and family-targeted channels.
Judy Taylor, senior vice president, Casting and Talent Relations, Disney Channels Worldwide, said, “We received an incredible response to our recent open call audition and want to give even more kids and tweens the opportunity to be seen by a professional casting director with this second open call. We look forward to seeing even more young talented actors eager to demonstrate their ability and helping make their dreams come true.”
The open casting call auditions will be held on Saturday, September 21 for last names beginning with A-M and Sunday, September 22 for last names beginning with N-Z from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. on both days at the Wilmington North Carolina Convention Center, 515 Nutt Street, Wilmington, N.C. 28401. In addition to street parking, attendees can park at the convention center for a fee.
An application and monologue will be provided upon arrival, and minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. There are no guarantees of employment and there will never be any fee to audition for Disney Channel or Disney XD. For more information, applicants can visit DisneyChannel.com/talentsearch.
Disney Channel is a 24-hour kid-driven, family inclusive television network that taps into the world of kids and families through original series and movies. It is currently available on basic cable in over 99 million U.S. homes and to millions of other viewers on Disney Channels around the world. Disney XD is a basic cable channel and multi-platform brand for Kids age 6-14, hyper-targeting boys and their quest for discovery, accomplishment, sports, adventure and humor. In the U.S., Disney XD is seen on a 24-hour, advertiser supported network that reaches over 80 million households via its basic cable affiliates. Disney XD channels are in the UK, France, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Poland, Greece, Turkey, India, Latin America, Japan, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, The Netherlands and Canada. Disney Channel and Disney XD are part of the Disney/ABC Television Group.
Source: Disney Channel