- “Gravity Falls” Episode “Soos And The Real Girl” Airs On Disney XD September 22, 2014
- “Gravity Falls” Episode “Sock Opera” Airs On Disney XD September 8, 2014
- “Gravity Falls” Episode “The Golf War” Airs On Disney XD August 11, 2014
- Disney Channel’s 2013 “Fa-la-la-lidays” Includes “Jessie” And “Good Luck Charlie” Crossover
- “Austin & Ally” Episode “What Ifs & Where’s Austin” Airs On Disney Channel November 3, 2013
- “Austin & Ally” Episode “Road Trips & Reunions” Premieres On Disney Channel October 27, 2013
- “Austin & Ally” Episode “Fresh Starts & Farewells” Airs On Disney Channel September 29, 2013
- “Austin & Ally” Episode “Real Life & Reel Life” Airs On Disney Channel September 22, 2013
- “Austin & Ally” Episode “Moon Week & Mentors” Airs On Disney Channel September 15, 2013
- “Austin & Ally” Episode “Family & Feuds” Airs On Disney Channel September 1, 2013
“Good Luck Charlie” Series Finale Episode “Good-Bye Charlie” Airs On February 16, 2014
DISNEY CHANNEL BIDS FAREWELL TO “GOOD LUCK CHARLIE,” WITH THE SERIES FINALE AIRING SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 16
Cast to host week-long event of handpicked favorite episodes
The acclaimed sitcom “Good Luck Charlie” will present its series finale, “Good-Bye Charlie,” on SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 16 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET/PT) on Disney Channel. Starring Bridgit Mendler, Jason Dolley, Leigh-Allyn Baker, Bradley Steven Perry, Mia Talerico, Logan Moreau and Eric Allan Kramer as the relatable Duncan family, the series premiered in April 2010 and since then has entertained millions of families around the world through 100 half-hour episodes and a hugely popular Disney Channel Original Movie. Encore episodes will continue to rotate on Disney Channels.
Among its milestones is the episode celebrating the birth of baby Toby (June 2012), which delivered 8.9 million Total Viewers in the United States. An accompanying viewer poll resulted in 25 million votes worldwide. The series inspired a Disney Channel Original Movie, “Good Luck Charlie: It’s Christmas” (December 2011), which was cable TV’s #1 live-action movie of the year in Total Viewers (8.3 million Total Viewers) and the #2 scripted telecast across all TV in Kids 6-11 (4.0 million/16.1 rating).
The week leading up to the series finale, the cast of “Good Luck Charlie” will each host a night of their favorite episodes. Bridgit Mendler kicks off the week on Monday, February 10, followed by Jason Dolley on Tuesday, February 11; Bradley Steven Perry on Wednesday, February 13; Eric Allan Kramer on Thursday, February 13; Leigh-Allyn Baker on Friday, February 14; and the entire cast gathers to share their top picks on Saturday, February 15.
In the finale, Teddy is leaving for college and is finding it hard to shoot a final video diary for her little sister, Charlie. Meanwhile, Amy and Bob plan a special going away party for Teddy, and a surprise guest, Teddy’s former boyfriend Spencer, pays an unexpected but welcomed visit.
“Good Luck Charlie” was created by Phil Baker and Drew Vaupen (“Suddenly Susan” and “What I Like About You”) and was executive-produced by Baker, Vaupen and Dan Staley (“Cheers,” “Love & Money”).
Disney Channel is a 24-hour kid-driven, family inclusive television network that taps into the world of kids and families through original series and movies. Currently available on basic cable in over 99 million U.S. homes and to millions of other viewers on Disney Channels around the world, Disney Channel is part of the Disney/ABC Television Group.
Source: Disney Channel
Teddy and Spencer singing: