Universal Studios Orlando Resort announced on their Facebook page today that they will be hosting the second annual “A Celebration of Harry Potter” event from January 30, 2015, to February 1, 2015. Harry Potter fans from around the global join together at Universal Orlando Resort for three days of everything Potter.
Like last years event, if you are entering the park with a general admission ticket or season pass, you will have the chance to experience the “A Celebration of Harry Potter” Expo and attend Q&A sessions with Harry Potter film talent. Of course, you can also visit the all-new The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley if you’ve not yet had the chance.
There will be a limited number of exclusive event vacation packages available for purchased beginning noon EST on August 21, 2014. These include annual pass holder packages and packages that offer hotel accommodations, theme park tickets, and exclusive benefits such as:
- An exclusive Q&A session with select Harry Potter film talent
- An evening event in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade
- Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade (one per person)
- Reserved seating for select Celebration events
- A specially themed Welcome Parcel
- Complimentary commemorative merchandise item
If you are interested in attending with one of the special packages, the Harry Potter event packages sold out within days last year. Or, you can purchase your general admission theme park tickets for those dates as well. More details about the event, and how to purchase tickets, are available on the Universal Studios Orlando “A Celebration of Harry Potter” website.