Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival is an extremely popular event at Epcot, and this year, Disney has added several different ways guest can enjoy the experiences including the the Food and Wine Festival – Late Night LIVE! and a premium package. They have another option to add to the mix: a VIP tour with lots, and lots, and lots of everything:
The VIP tour includes:
- Beverage tasting
- Six-course tapas-style lunch
- Private backstage tours
- Access to the most popular Epcot Attractions
- VIP seating at Eat to the Beat Concert Series
- Food and Beverage pairings with Disney chefs
- Reserved seating for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- and, more
This new VIP experience is only available on Thursdays and Sundays, and only on selected dates in September, October, and November. The tour is about six and a half hours to complete, and guests must be 21 years of age or older to participate. The cost of this tour is $399 per person.
To book your tour, you can call 407-939-8687 to make a reservation.