It’s obviously amazing, but here are a few things that we noticed that were particularly interesting:
- Ultron considers himself to be an all powerful being. It looks like he’s even sitting on a throne at the beginning of the trailer. He tells his audience (Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch — more about the brother/sister pair later) that the first thing he’s taking away is hope.
- Tony Stark has a bit of a guilty conscience about the aforementioned artificial intelligence being (Ultron) he created in the “Ultron Program” that is now attempting to destroy humanity.
- After the battle of New York, it looks like Stark leaves the tower with only the “A” remaining.
- There’s a bit more humor in this trailer. The first couple focused on all doom and gloom, but like many of you, we really enjoy the Marvel humor and this trailer delivers.
- There are lots, and lots, and lots of battles and explosions. The image above is my favorite and seems to be the entire team as they get set for battle.
- It appears that there could be a bit of a romance between Black Widow and Bruce Banner.
- But, could the romance be happening as a result of the duo being under some type of mind control? In a separate part of the trailer, you can clearly see the Scarlet Witch taking control of Black Widow, and later, you see the Hulk is battling Tony Stark in his Hulk Buster gear.
- And while on the subject, it looks as if Quicksilver will be making things difficult for the Avengers as you can see him strike Captain America who seemingly has no idea what just hit him.
- Nick Fury loves to give pep talks.
- The Vision makes an appearance!
Time to go back and watch a couple more times to see what other details I might have missed. Let us know if you notice anything!