So many great reasons why you should visit LEGOLAND Florida Resort next year, but I have compiled my top 5 reasons below of why I think you should visit in 2017. And, these are not in any particular order. LEGOLAND Florida Resort talks about themselves as the place #BuiltForKids, and I totally agree!! Adults can have lots of fun too, right along with their kids! I hope that you have a chance to visit. 🙂
LEGO NINJAGO The Ride:
Beginning on January 12, 2017, guests will be able to experience LEGO NINJAGO The Ride (read more here), a dazzling new attraction that blends 3D computer animation, “4D” effects and groundbreaking technology never seen outside a LEGOLAND theme park.
LEGO NINJAGO World:
Besides LEGO NINJAGO The Ride, guests will enjoy more entertainment inside LEGO NINJAGO World, a whole new theme park land!
Check out what else is coming:
- Zane’s Temple Build – a giant LEGO building experience where kids can contribute to a model of a mountaintop NINJAGO monastery
- Kai’s Spinners – master the ancient art of Spinjitzu at these twirling, whirling, single-person platforms
- Cole’s Rock Climb – an outdoor climbing wall to test kids’ balance and endurance
- Jay’s Lightning Drill – measure your reflexes with these “lightning fast” light-up targets
LEGOLAND Beach Retreat:
In March 2016, LEGOLAND Florida Resort announced that they will have a new place for guests to stay opening next year! LEGOLAND Beach Retreat will be opening on April 7, 2017!! So cool!! LEGOLAND Beach Retreat is a village-style vacation resort with 83 beach-themed bungalows offering 166 separate rooms. You can book your trip now. Read more about the new retreat here, along with information on booking your vacation.
KIDZ BOP Named Official Music Partner of LEGOLAND Florida Resort:
What cool news, right?!!! When LEGOLAND Florida Resort announced in the middle December 2016 about their partnership with KIDZ BOP, I thought that was just fantastic! What does that mean for all of us, well take a peek below and get more details here:
- LEGOLAND Florida Resort will name its main performance venue “The KIDZ BOP Theater,” where The KIDZ BOP Kids will perform annually, along with other kid-friendly talent.
- KIDZ BOP music and imagery will be seen and heard throughout the resort.
- As the resort’s official music partner, KIDZ BOP will write and produce an original theme song for the Florida site, to be titled “Built for Kids.”
- KIDZ BOP recently shot a music video and national TV commercial for their latest album, KIDZ BOP 34, on location at a LEGOLAND theme park.
Lastly, I just think that LEGOLAND Florida Resort should be on your list of places to visit in the Orlando area because it is so clean, it’s a fun place for kids with a large amount of attractions for them and that it is overall a very comfortable and happy place to stay and visit!! Oh, and how can I forget about all of the AWESOME LEGO displays like this one above! #BrickPony is made from 194,900 standard LEGO and DUPLO bricks. It is a life-sized replica of a Ford Mustang, it weighs 1,712 pounds and took 1,200 hours to make. So great! INCREDIBLE!
Photo credit: LEGOLAND Florida Resort