You can now try out the five racetracks that Disney Interactive has selected as winners in their first “Disney Infinity” Toy Box Challenge for Best Racetracks. They are available for download free of charge on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U and iPad. These maps are available as part of the Toy Box Thursday that Disney Interactive offers each and every week.
The winning racetracks, seen in the videos below, offered interesting elements like falling object generators, rings of fire, traps and even a track that was underwater.
Below are brief descriptions for each of the five selected user-generated Toy Boxes:
- Aladdin’s Race: Stunt track set in Aladdin’s memorable backdrop.
- E.A. Sea Race: Very cool underwater reef.
- Western Race: Wild West themed track. Think Tonto riding on a tricked-out car.
- Monster Truck Fun: Monster Trucks on a dirt racetrack.
- Super Fun Track: Lots of obstacles and rings of fire.
When you’re ready to submit your Toy Box for consideration, follow these directions:
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
- Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Toy Box Share.”
- Then select “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”