Disney Interactive has released the winners of the “Disney Infinity Maze Challenge” for best mazes. The winners include the following:
Frozen Cave Maze: Help save the freezing horse in the cave within five minutes. Watch out for enemies!
Jack’s Maze: Can you make it to the top? Fight off enemies and climb your way through a rugged maze.
Dungeon Maze: Make it out of the Dungeon Maze! But look out for traps!
MazeChaze: Gain 20 points before the time runs out or the monsters get you.
Adventure Maze: Can you complete the maze before time runs out? (Hint: follow the flags and choose wisely)
Here is a video with all of the winners:
To download the new Toy Boxes freely, follow these steps:
- Select “Toy Box” from the Disney Infinity Main Menu
- Select “Toy Box Share” and “Disney’s Toy Boxes.”
- There will be a list of all the featured Toy Boxes for players to download.
For the next contest, Disney Interactive is looking for “Disney Infinity” Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U and iPad players to enter the “Disney Movies Toy Box Challenge.” Players can submit their best re-creations of classic Disney movies. For example, you could do the something from “Aladdin” like the famous street market. As you know, the possibilities are nearly infinite, so do your best to come up with something unique. You will need to submit your creation by Wednesday, October 23 for a chance to be featured globally. The winners will be announced on Thursday, October 31. Featured Toy Boxes will be chosen by Disney and available for download on Xbox360, PlayStation 3, Wii U and iPad.
When you’re ready to submit your Toy Box for consideration, follow these directions:
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
- Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Toy Box Share.”
- Then select “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured