We always look forward to the Disney Infinity “Toy Box Thursday,” and today, Disney Interactive has released the winners of the Disney Infinity “Toy Box Thanksgiving Parade Challenge” that celebrate Thanksgiving festivities. In this new Toy Box Challenge, players were asked to create the best and most unique Thanksgiving Parade Toy Boxes. For this challenge, the top Toy Box of the week is, “Save the Parade!” a Toy Box in which players will need to complete the parade floats that are missing specific pieces.
Here is a video of the winning submissions followed by some images and information for each of them:
Save the Parade! : The parade floats are missing pieces and players need to scale buildings along the parade route to find them.
Zurgiving Day : Players will need to escape, explore floats, stop enemies, turn off the machine and end Zurgiving Day.
Racing Parade: Players can race through a Thanksgiving parade route with friends, or compete against some of the Cars characters.
Happy Thanksgiving: Players can celebrate Thanksgiving with a parade. Hint: look for a surprise on one of the floats.
Mickey’s Parade : Players can race around a giant Sorcerer’s Apprentice Mickey float and cast spells.
How to download new user-generated Toy Boxes:
- Select “Toy Box” from the Disney Infinity Main Menu
- Select “Toy Box Share” and “Disney’s Toy Boxes.”
- There will be a list of all the featured Toy Boxes for players to download.
If you want to enter your Toy Box into a challenge, follow these directions:
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
- Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Toy Box Share.”
- Then select “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured