Disney Interactive has released the winners of the Disney Infinity “2014 Fireworks Toy Box Challenge.” For this challenge, game players were tasked with bringing fireworks to life in creative and exciting Toy Boxes, and in doing so, help all of us get an early start on New Year’s Eve celebrations around the world. We also have a “Best of 2013 Special Edition” video below that includes these Toy Box winners along with a countdown of the top five Toy Boxes of the year.
The winning “2014 Fireworks Challenge” submissions include:
BlastFromThePast: Use the time machines to retrieve the missing fireworks hidden throughout history! The New Year depends on it.
Paris Fireworks: Take a stroll through Paris and admire a brilliant fireworks display.
COUNTDOWN: Enjoy street parties and race around whilst launching the fireworks in preparation for the New Year countdown!
Sydney Fireworks: Race around Sydney on New Years’ Eve and watch the fireworks at the Sydney Opera House. Also, find the five hidden fireworks.
Fireworks Blast: Happy 2014! Blast off fireworks and admire a fireworks display!
If you see any Toy Boxes you would like to download for free, do the following from within Disney Infinity:
- Select “Toy Box” from the Disney Infinity Main Menu
- Select “Toy Box Share” and “Disney’s Toy Boxes.”
- There will be a list of all the featured Toy Boxes for players to download.
If you want to enter your user-created Toy Box creations into future Toy Box Challenges, please follow these directions:
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
- Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Toy Box Share.”
- Then select “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured