With Easter just around the corner, you should really keep your eyes peeled in an egg-citing adventure for Disney Infinity’s new user-generated “Egg Hunt Challenge” Toy Boxes. Players were tasked to put the traditional egg hunt, with a touch of Disney Infinity of course, into their Toy Boxes this week. You also receive bonus points for hooking up some Logic Toys.
This week is the 12th installment of the “Disney Infinity Toy Box TV: The Official Weekly Web Show” which features the weekly top five countdown, Toy Box tutorials and social media spotlights:
1. Oswald’s Eggfest- Oswald has prepared quite the celebration! Race, find the 5 hidden eggs, “color” an egg, and win the “egg/spoon” relay!
2. Dragon Quest- The Evil Queen has stolen 4 dragon eggs and plans to destroy Disney Infinity. Return the eggs before mother dragon wakes up.
3. Saving Agent R- The EggBomb-inator turned all eggs to bombs! Find at least 5 of them to destroy Dr. D’s barrier and save Agent R!
4. EasterInDanville- Agent P hid 15 eggs in Danville for you to find(3 in each location)! While you’re at it, find 4 of his “costume” pieces!
5. Hidden Mickey!- Find all nine Hidden Mickeys! Press each button for your score to count. Search each land for a new Mickey!
See below for directions on how to download “Egg Hunt Challenge” and other user-generated worlds, as well as how to submit Toy Box creations.
How to download new Toy Boxes:
- Select “Toy Box” from the Disney Infinity Main Menu
- Select “Toy Box Share” and “Disney’s Toy Boxes.”
- There will be a list of all the featured Toy Boxes for players to download.
When you’re ready to submit your Toy Box for consideration, follow these directions:
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
- Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Toy Box Share.”
- Then select “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured