Celebs Tweet About Mother’s Day 2014

mothers-day-austin-north-may-11-2014-1

Lots of beautiful Mother’s Day messages from the celebs today (May 11, 2014).

Austin North, Piper Curda, Olivia Holt and Sarah Gilman from “I Didn’t Do It,” Luke Benward (“Cloud 9”), Stefanie Scott and China Anne McClain from “A.N.T. Farm,” Karan Brar, Peyton List, Cameron Boyce and Debby Ryan from “Jessie,” Bella Thorne (“Blended” and “Shake It Up”), Laura Marano and Calum Worthy from”Austin & Ally,” Augie Isaac and Jake Short from “Mighty Med,” Mekai Curtis and Cade Sutton from “Kirby Buckets,” Landry Bender and Oana Gregory from “Crash & Bernstein,” Madison Pettis (“Lab Rats”), Rowan Blanchard, August Maturo and Sabrina Carpenter from “Girl Meets World,” Francesca Capaldi, G Hannelius and Blake Michael from “Dog With A Blog,” Kelli Berglund, Spencer Boldman and Billy Unger from “Lab Rats” and Dylan Riley Snyder from “Kickin’ It” all had sweet things to say about their moms!

Austin tweeted with this pic:

Happy Mother’s Day to the most loving, supportive, and amazing mom in the world! @karennorth555

mothers-day-luke-benward-may-11-2014

Luke wrote:

Happy mothers day to the most fun loving and INCREDIBLE woman in the world. I love you so much mom❤️. #mothersday #rollfly @kendabenward

mothers-day-stefanie-scott-may-11-2014-1

Stefanie said this to her mom:

thank you, thank you, thank you to my mom #happymothersday

mothers-day-mekai-curtis-may-11-2014-1

Mekai said:

Happy mothers day to the BEST MOM EVER!!! Even though we’ve been bugging each other all day everyday.. I love you

mothers-day-cade-sutton-may-11-2014-1

Cade:

Happy Mother’s Day to the woman who always makes me laugh! Love you Mom! You’re the best #modelfaces

mothers-day-francesca-capaldi-may-11-2014-1

Francesca’s message:

Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom in the world! I love you with all my heart! Thank you for all you do!

mothers-day-francesca-capaldi-may-11-2014-2

Here is another pretty pic from Francesca:

#SentimentalSunday My mom and I! I love you so much, Mommy! Happy Mother’s Day! #love #mothersday #flashback #flowergirl

mothers-day-bella-thorne-may-11-2014-1

Bella said about her mom:

Happy Mother’s Day 2 the most amazing and beautiful women on the planet earth. Thank you for always having my back and making sure I don’t work 2 much can’t wait for our day together. Even though every day is our day together @tamarasthorne

mothers-day-madison-pettis-may-11-2014-1

Madison wrote this:

Happy Mother’s Day to my best friend, other half, and my shoulder to lean on. Mommy, I honestly do not know what I would do without you. You’re the only person I can fully be myself & fully trust 100%. I am so unbelievably blessed & grateful to have you There are not enough words to describe the amount of love & gratitude I have towards you ❤ Thank you for being my #1 supporter, and always going above & beyond to help me with my goals. I love you times infinity, & I thank my lucky stars for you Happy Mother’s Day

mothers-day-rowan-blanchard-may-11-2014-1

With Rowan’s pretty photo, she said:

Happy Mothers Day to the most beautiful mother inside and out. I love you so much! ❤️

mothers-day-debby-ryan-may-11-2014-1

Debby’s message:

Happy Mother’s Day to my beautiful mama. You’re the most tender heart I’ve ever encountered, and the strongest soul. Thank you for teaching me to braid my hair, believe in my feelings, always wear perfume, stick unfalteringly to my convictions, and to keep an extra place at my table because everyone deserves a homecooked meal. I hope one day I can be to someone what you are to me. I love you.

mothers-day-augie-isaac-may-11-2014-1

Augie said about his mom:

Happy Mother’s Day to my beautiful, sweet, amazing mother, I love you so much!

mothers-day-peyton-list-may-11-2014-1

Peyton:

Three generations. Oh mama. Where to begin… Thank you for dedicating so much to us. Without your constant support and love I wouldn’t be who I am today. Love you. #superwoman

mothers-day-billy-unger-may-11-2014-1

Billy:

Happy Mother’s Day to all the amazing moms out there! I love mine with all of my heart. #MommaUnger @ericunger #HappyMothersDay

mothers-day-oana-gregory-may-11-2014-1

Oana wrote:

Love this woman!!! Happy mommy’s day to my beautiful mom and to all the others out there

mothers-day-cameron-boyce-may-11-2014-1

Cameron:

The number of sacrifices she makes for me as well as our family aren’t countable… And that’s not because I’m dumb. I love you Mommy. Happy Mother’s day to all the mommas out there.

mothers-day-sarah-gilman-may-11-2014-1

Sarah said:

everyday I realize that I’m becoming more and more like my mom. I wouldn’t have it any other way. there’s no one else I’d rather be like than my mommy. “there’s a story behind everything. but behind all your stories is always your mother’s story, because hers is where yours begin.” happy momo’s day ❤️

mothers-day-olivia-holt-may-11-2014-1

Olivia’s message:

My mama. I can never imagine life without you in it. You’re my best friend, my unwavering support, and I am so proud to have you as my mom. My love for you is unconditional. Happy Mother’s Day. ❤️

mothers-day-calum-worthy-may-11-2014-1

Calum:

Happy #MothersDay to the best fan in the world!

mothers-day-china-anne-mcclain-may-11-2014-1

China Anne said about her mom:

Happy Mother’s Day to my beautiful mommy @shontellmcclain !! I love you so much❤️ Have a great Mother’s Day everyone

mothers-day-landry-bender-may-11-2014-1

Landry:

Happy Mother’s Day to my best friend and the funniest person alive. I wouldn’t be anywhere without you and you’re seriously amazing. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. ❤️ (PS this candy’s really good right?)

mothers-day-g-hannelius-may-11-2014-1

G’s message:

Happy Mothers Day to my incredible mom. ❤️ I love you with all of my heart and I’m so grateful that you support me in everything that I do. Thank you for not only being my mother, but my best friend.

mothers-day-sabrina-carpenter-may-11-2014-1

Sabrina:

The only person I don’t mind sharing a day with. You take on the toughest job there is and I hope you know how much I love you and cherish you for that. Happy Mother’s Day mère.

mothers-day-august-maturo-may-11-2014-1

August wrote:

“All those cliches, those things you hear about having a baby and motherhood – all of them are true. And all of them are the most beautiful things you will ever experience.” -Penelope Cruz

mothers-day-kelli-berglund-may-11-2014-1

From Kelli:

Look how beautiful my mommy is. Not only on the outside, but especially on the inside. My best friend and the most amazing woman in my life.. Happy Mothers Day to you! Love you more than you’ll ever know.

mothers-day-dylan-riley-snyder-may-11-2014-1

Dylan:

Happy Mother’s Day to my momma & @clevans14! The best women in my life. Embrace your moms today, Happy Mothers Day

More tweets:

Photo source: Twitter and Instagram

Amy Crooks

Hi!! I'm Amy, and I am the owner and writer of this site. I'm a stay-at-home mom that enjoys cooking, crafting and cheering on my favorite hockey, football, baseball and basketball teams! I have an amazing husband and son (Clayton III does a little writing for the site too)!! :)

One thought on “Celebs Tweet About Mother’s Day 2014

• May 12, 2014 at 12:14 pm

Lots of very nice Mothers Day tweets. <3 Cute pics.