Disney Interactive has announced the official release date for the Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Starter Pack. Available on August 30, 2015, the pack features the Star Wars: Twilight of the Republic Play Set. If you pre-order the Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Starter Pack at participating retail stores, you can get an early copy of the Toy Box Expansion Game, Toy Box Takeover which is the first of two expansion games. The action-adventure game is valued at $19.99, and features multiplayer gameplay that will allow you to use all of your favorite Disney Infinity characters from Star Wars, Marvel, Disney and Disney•Pixar. The image below gives you an idea of what the expansion game looks like using Star Wars characters.
The following will also be available on launch day:
- Star Wars™ Twilight of the Republic Play Set (Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano figures included) for players who choose to digitally download the Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Software; additional standalone figures (Yoda and Obi-Wan Kenobi) and Power Disc Pack
- Star Wars Rebels™ figures (Kanan Jarrus, Ezra Bridger, Sabine Wren, and Zeb Orrelios)
- Star Wars™ Saga Starter Pack
- Disney•Pixar’s Inside Out Play Set (Joy and Anger figures included) and additional standalone figures (Sadness, Disgust and Fear)
- Disney figures (Mickey, Minnie, Mulan, Olaf, Sam Flynn and Quorra)
- Tomorrowland Power Disc Pack
We had a chance a few weeks ago to try out Disney Infinity 3.0 at Walt Disney World’s Hollywood Studios, and we absolutely loved it. We’re counting down the time until the game is released next month!