Disney Build It: Frozen is a new game for mobile devices that is now available. The game allows you to build your own version of Arendelle, and in doing so, you’re sure to meet some of your favorite characters from the award-winning Walt Disney Animation Studios’ motion picture Frozen.
The gameplay centers on your creation of Frozen-themed snow globe worlds which you can design by creating and customizing buildings that you are already very familiar with. These buildings include environments such as Elsa’s Castle, Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post, Arendelle towers and more. You can customize them with different colors and decors and once you have something just like you want, you can get some specials rewards. Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Sven and Kristoff will play alongside you on mini-missions and add musical themes to the world.
- Build in five locations from the film: the North Mountain, the Forest, Troll Valley, Arendelle Castle and the town of Arendelle.
- Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Sven and Kristoff will play, dance, ride and even celebrate along with players.
- Customize buildings with different colors, roofs, chimneys and more to unlock magical snowflakes.
- Make snow globes special by adding lakes, mountains, rocks, trees, puddles and snowmen.
- Go on mini-missions to build favorite Frozen characters’ palaces, castles, towers, amphitheaters and more.
- Unlock Snowgie and Marshmallow surprises.
- Build a collection of snow globe creations—and then shake them up to see an Arendelle snowfall.
After you have your virtual world completed, you can take a flying tour of your creation, and if you have an iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus, you can use 3D Touch to activate flythrough mode or Quick Actions to instantaneously jump into a specific snow globe.
Disney Build It: Frozen is available for download for $3.99 on the Apple App Store, Google Play and for $4.99 on the Amazon Appstore. Additional packs with new buildings, characters and props can be purchased for $1.99.