Disclosure: We received a complimentary copy of this movie. All opinions are our own.
Mickey and the Roadster Racers is a popular children’s series on Disney Junior. The series debut was in January of 2017, with each episode that is on television consisting of two separate stories. It’s a really good way to present content for kids because the smaller episodes and changing stories really seem to keep their attention. The show follows the main characters of Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy and Pluto. There are also frequent appearances from Classic Disney Characters like Clarabelle Cow and some surprise guest stars as well.
- Egg-Xasperating! : In “Egg-xasperating”, the Happy Helpers watch Clara Cluck’s egg. It was originally part of the 4th episode from the series.
- Happy Hula Helpers! : There is a special guest star on this episode, Tia Carrere (Lilo and Stitch). The Happy Helpers need to teach a hula dance for a special birthday celebration.
- Tea Time Trouble! : The Happy Helpers must help to repair the famous clock Big Ben so that they can attend tea with the Queen of England.
- Happy Birthday Helpers! : A small red wagon is on the lose and the Happy Helpers need to chase it down before they lose the birthday cake that it is carrying!
- Bed, Breakfast and Bungled! : Clarabelle really wants to help the Happy Helpers as they run a bed and breakfast, but she might be causing more problems than she is helping with. This episode has guest stars Patton Oswalt (Mr. McSnorter) and Fred Willard (Mr. Doozy).
- Gone Fishin’! : Mickey and Goofy are on a fishing trip and the rest of the gang tags along. As you might guess, things for Mickey and Goofy become anything but relaxing.
- Bonus Episode: Teed Off! : There is a big golf tournament in Hot Dog Hills and the Happy Helpers are hired on as caddies.
The DVD has plenty of good quality content that I’m sure your children will really enjoy. There is also a physical bonus item, a magnetic helper chart, that is contained inside the DVD case. It’a a great bonus item considering the theme of helping that is seen throughout each episode on this DVD. The helper chart is something you can hang on the refrigerator to help your kids keep track of things like chores. It has a space to write on and includes magnetic stars that you can give as an award for when they complete their tasks. It’s a fun and easy way to remind everyone on the things they can do to help out, just like Minnie!
Minnie and the Happy Helpers DVD Details
Voice Cast: Russi Taylor as Minnie Mouse; Tress MacNeille as Daisy Duck; Bret Iwan as Mickey Mouse; Daniel Ross as Donald Duck; April Winchell as Clarabelle Cow; Jim Cummings as Pete; and Bill Farmer as Goofy.
Executive Producer: Rob LaDuca
Co-Executive Producer and Supervising Story Editor: Mark Seidenberg
Release Date: July 25, 2017
Ratings: TV-Y (US); G (CE/CF)
Run Time: Approximately 77 minutes (including bonus episode)
Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1 Widescreen (Enhanced for 16×9 Televisions)
Audio: 2.0 Dolby Digital
Languages: English & French
Subtitles: English SDH, French & Spanish